Say You’ll Be Mineby Maria Luis A Nola Heart Novel Publication Date: April 27, 2017 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Read for FREE in Kindle Unlimited: AmazonFalling in love with your ex should never feel this good ...
- Return her aging-but-still-crazy grandmother back to health;
- Help her cousin with her boutique;
- Evade Brady Taylor, her high school sweetheart, a.k.a the reason she fled Louisiana in the first place.
- Hanging out with his buddies;
- And, God help him, football.
About Maria LuisMaria Luis is the author of the contemporary romance NOLA Heart series, though she may or may not have (read: she does) a few completed historical romances hiding in the cobwebs of the interwebs (read: her Google doc drive).
When she’s not writing about strong men and the sassy women who sweep them off their feet, Maria is a historian/content marketing buff with a specialization on medieval England and 19th century New Orleans. What do the two eras have in common, you ask? Not much, except for disease, scandalous activities and crime–Maria’s favorite topics.
Maria currently lives in New Orleans with her better half, where she can generally be found hiking with her two dogs, Zeus and Athena, kayaking in Louisiana’s intercoastal or curled up on the couch with a good book.