Tour will be from October 25th -November 25th
You can choose to host on any day EVEN the weekends.
There's a book description, author bio, excerpts, pre-written guest posts and a giveaway.
The book is open for review!
A DIY media packet and simple htmls for Blogger and Wordpress will be provided to everybody.
Posts must be up by 10am CST on your scheduled date and does NOT have to be the top post
(but it's always nice to be in the top 4!)
by Andy Peloquin
Genre: Dark Fantasy, Short Stories
Some call them disabilities, but for others they are gifts:
- A voiceless child painting visions of death.
- A killer with a deadly message plagued by a burden of guilt.
- A priestess divinely empowered to absorb others' pain.
- A soldier fighting for courage in the face of fear.
- A broken warrior-priest on a mission of vengeance.
- A thief desperate to escape the burden of his memories.
Betrayed by mind or body, these people struggle to survive in a grim world that takes no pity on the weak. Yet they will discover that they are simply different, not damaged.