Rough & Tumble
by Rhenna Morgan
On sale date: February 20, 2017
Miniseries: The Haven Brotherhood
Category: Carina Press Romance Promise, Contemporary Romance, Romance
Live hard, f*ck harder and follow only their own rules. Those are the cornerstones the six men of the Haven Brotherhood live and bleed by, refusing to conform to society's expectations, taking what they wantand always watching each other's backs.
A self-made man with his fingers in a variety of successful businesses, Jace Kennedy lives for the challenge and he always gets what he wants. From the start, he sees Vivienne Moore's hidden wild side and knows she's his perfect match, if only he can break it free. He will have her. One way or another.
Vivienne's determined to ditch the rough lifestyle she grew up in, even if that means hiding her true self behind a bland socialite veneer. Dragging her party-hound sister out of a club was not how she wanted to ring in the New Year, but Viv knows the drill. Get in, get her sister and get back to the safe, stable life she's built for herself as fast as humanly possible. But Viv's plans are derailed when she finds herself crashing into the club's clearly badass and dangerously sexy owner.
Jace is everything Vivienne swore she never wanted, but the more time she spends with him, the more she starts to see that he loves just as fiercely as he fights. He can walk society's walk and talk society's talk, but when he wants something, he finds a way to get it. He's proud of who he is and where he came from, and he'll be damned if he lets Vivienne go before showing her the safest place of all is in the arms of a dangerous man
Like most women, she’s got obligations stacked tight from dawn to dusk. To combat the crush of reality, she’s turned to romance as her primary source of escape ever since she cracked the spine on her first Christine Feehan book years ago. Whether it’s contemporary, paranormal, or fantasy you’re after, Rhenna’s stories pack new, exciting worlds, and strong, intuitive men who fight to keep the women they want.
For advance release news and exclusive content, sign up for her newsletter athttp://RhennaMorgan.com. You can also find her social media links there, along with her smoking hot inspiration boards.
Website | Facebook
- What are your top 10 favorite books/authors?
I love talking books!!! Long before I ever tried my hand at writing, I devoured books, especially romance. So, any chance I have to share my favorites with other romance lovers, I jump on. Here are the ones I'm always quick to recommend to new victims readers.
10. Christine Feehan, DARK PRINCE – This is the one that sucked me into the romance genre years ago. To me, she'll always be the queen of paranormals.
9. Alice Clayton, WALLBANGER - The first time I met Alice was at a convention. I lucked into a signed copy of WALLBANGER and I've gobbled up every one after. No one can mix sexy and laughter like Alice.
8. Joanna Wylde, REAPER'S PROPERTY – I'd never heard of MC Romance before I read REAPER'S PROPERTY, but Joanna made me a fan with this one. I've one-clicked every one of her books since then.
7. Sylvia Day, TOUCH OF CRIMSON – Like many people, I devoured Sylvia's Crossfire series, but TOUCH OF CRIMSON was so rich in world building and crazy chemistry that its impact still lingers.
6. Audrey Carlan, CALENDAR GIRL (FEBRUARY) - Okay, really every month is great, but this particular one actually made me cry it was so sweet. (And to be honest, FEBRUARY had to duke it out with SACRED SERENITY from her new Lotus House series.)
5. Nalini Singh, ANGEL'S BLOOD or ARCHANGEL'S KISS – Hey, I'm a Libra. Making decisions is hard for us. Honestly I loved this whole series, but these two in particular are exceptional.
4. Juliette Cross, FORGED IN FIRE – This is the first in Juliette's Vessel series. The only reason I listed FORGED IN FIRE over the others is because I know if you read the first one you're a goner for the other two.
3. J.R. Ward, LOVER ETERNAL – I'm such a huge fan of the Black Dagger Brotherhood (as well as the spin off Black Dagger Legacy series), but Rhage has always been my favorite. Hence, him beating out the other guys. (But Wrath and V put up a helluva fight.)
2. Kristen Ashely, KNIGHT – I freaking LOVED this book. I'll say upfront, Knight's not going to be everyone's cup of tea as heroes go, but I love knights in tarnish armor and he's definitely that.
1. Kresley Cole, THE PROFESSIONAL – If you love crazy possessive heroes and off-the-charts heat, then this book ROCKS. I'm not kidding, it's a good thing I have this book (and all the others in the series) in electronic format, because I'd have burned through at least five physical copies re-reading them by now. Just get it!
Monday, February 13th - Book Briefs - Interview
Tuesday, February 14th - danielriding.com - Guest Post
Wednesday, February 15th - Bewitched Bookworms - Guest Post
Thursday, February 16th - The Silver Dagger Scriptorium - Guest Posts
Friday, February 17th - underneath the covers - Guest Posts
Monday, February 20th - Sapphyria's Book Reviews - Guest Post
Tuesday, February 21st - Tome Tender - Guest Post
Wednesday, February 22nd - Rose's Book Corner - Review with short Guest Post
Thursday, February 23rd - Sassy Book Lovers - Review with short Interview
Friday, February 24th - Books, Dreams,Life - Interview (Author or Character)