(Alpha Girl #6)
by Aileen Erin
Genre: YA Paranormal Fantasy
Release Date: March 28th 2017
Ink Monster Books
In the middle of the night, Donovan gets a call telling him that his pack has gone to pieces. The news that his second in command has been found brutally murdered has Donovan packing his bags for Ireland, but the last thing Meredith wants to do is leave Texas. She’s heard about how the Celtic Pack are with outsiders. And Donovan has more than a few exes in the pack that will be less than friendly.
Meredith’s never let a few angry wolves stop her, and she’s not about to start now. She’s faced down much worse the past few months. But when she gets there, she finds that it’s not just a few exes who stand in the way between her and her Full Moon Ceremony with Donovan.
Meredith is thrust in to a deadly game of pack politics, one the fey have happily joined in on. When the dust settles, she knows she’ll either have everything that she wants or lose it all.
Add to Goodreads
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/shattered-pack-aileen-erin/1122772866?ean=9781943858330
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Aileen_Erin_Shattered_Pack?id=_sGpCgAAQBAJ&hl=en
Other Books In the Series
- Meredith is a member of the American Wayfarer Pack.
- Meredith’s pack was against her going to St. Ailbe’s Academy.
- Meredith’s nanny, Ciara, is more like her mom than her bio mom.
- For a while, Meredith thought about leaving the packs behind, going to a human college, and getting a job.
- Meredith is obsessed with reality TV.